Terms and Conditions of Website Use
For your safety and ours, please take a moment to view the following information regarding the use and content of this site.
By continuing to use the website, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions provided to you accessible from the link at the footer of each page
The term ‘ALR Photography’ or “Aaron Roberts” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Last Updated: December 2020
The privacy of your personal data is a top priority for this website and this document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of this site.
According to GDPR, the site has the obligation to manage, for the purposes and for the purposes specified, the personal data you provide to us about you. The purpose of data collection is mentioned below.
You are not required to provide the data, but by your refusal you will not be able to use the site.
Categories of processed personal data
If you are a visitor of the site, the website will process your personal data that you provided directly during your usage of the site, such as the data that you provided in the contact forms, registration forms and purchase forms.
The purposes and bases of the processing
If you are a visitor of the site, it processes your personal data as follows:
For the purpose of conducting various analysis, reports on how the Site works, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest to permanently improve customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
To resolve complaints, complaints and to monitor traffic and improve your website experience.
Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest in ensuring the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the visitor experience of the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Traffic analysis and statistics
The site can automatically collect your data, such as visit duration and time, visited pages, operating system and IP address only for traffic and statistics – through apps like Google Analytics, the responsibility for collecting data from these applications.
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc. which generates detailed statistics about traffic on a website and traffic sources and which measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to help analyse how users use the site.
Google will use the information generated by cookies to evaluate the use of the site, compiling reports on activity on the site and providing these reports for analytical purposes.
Google may transfer this information to third parties in the case of a statutory obligation or if that third party processes data on Google’s behalf.
You can prevent or stop installing and storing cookies through browser settings by downloading and installing the Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en free of charge . In this case, you will not be able to use all of the site’s features.
By using this site you agree to process any personal data collected by Google about you and for the purposes described above.
Comments in the articles published on the site
Comments can be added to posts. In this case, the name, email address and website are required. Any data provided via this form (real, pseudonym or false) is stored in the site’s database and is not used unless the user has requested that the platform be automatically notified if new articles / comments are posted . The agreement is recorded by the platform when the appropriate boxes next to the comment field are ticked. Unsubscribe from these notifications or newsletters can be done by using the links at the end of the incoming mail or by requesting unsubscribe to articles by email by writing “Unsubscribe” in the subject field, from that address receiving the email notifications.
The length of time we’re processing your data
As a matter of principle, the site owner will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
If you withdraw your consent to data processing for marketing purposes, the website owner will cease processing your personal data for that purpose without, however, affecting the processing of the website owner on the basis of your consent before withdrawing it.
Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, the site owner may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support the Site Holder in doing business through the Site (eg courier companies, IT service providers), or to the central / local public authorities in the following exemplary listed cases:
- for the administration of the Site;
- to maintain, personalise and improve the Site and its services;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, development of security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of marketing communications, under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transferring personal data
Personal data provided to us is not shared to any other
The rights you benefit from
Under the conditions set out in the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, that is, the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by the website owner as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc. ;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data without undue delay by the site owner, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (‘the right to be forgotten’) if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- where personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that the owner of the website may anonymise this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) as a result of the data deletion request and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions:
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the time period during which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subject’s.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by the owner of the website to another data operator, provided that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of the website owner or the public interest, except where the website owner can demonstrate that he has reasons legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is to say, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it similarly a significant measure;
- the right to address you to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and exercising the above mentioned rights, please contact us.
The collected data is used for the purposes mentioned only by the owner of the website and is not alienated to third parties except under the conditions mentioned above.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ALR Photography / Aaron Roberts, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ALR Photography. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ALR Photography takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.